MyVanillaDebitCard (MyVanilla Prepaid Visa and Mastercard)
- Offers MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard
- These are prepaid cards and do not require a credit check
- Apply at MyVanillaDebitCard.com
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
Please note MyVanilla Prepaid Visa® Card, MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard, and Mio Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
These prepaid cards are ideal for consumers who don’t play well with credit cards as they can only spend money that’s loaded on the card.
- PrepaidCards123 – 8 out of 10 – Review by Rob Berger
- The Movo Virtual Prepaid Card was named one of NerdWallets best-prepaid cards
- CreditKarma – Review not available
Surprisingly there were not a ton of reviews in regards to the MyVanilla line of prepaid cards.
MyVanillaDebitCard Register Information
The following information is needed in order to register a MyVanilla Prepaid Visa or the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard.
- Card number
- CVV number
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Any issues that arise during the registration process can be directed to a MyVanilla Card Customer Care agent at toll-free 1-855-686-9513.
My Vanilla Debit Card Customer Service
- Mail: MyVanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808
- Phone: 1855-686-9513
In order to speak with a live human customer service agent please press 1 then 3 then wait through the message, then press 4, then enter the phone number you used to register.
The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
My Vanilla Debit Card Final Verdict?
The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are only useful for consumers who cannot handle credit cards because they rack up high-interest debt.
Most consumers will want to avoid these “prepaid” cards and opt for a good cash back credit card.